To our valued guests,
From all of us here at Atlanta Bread, we hope you, your families, and loved ones are staying safe & healthy during this challenging time. We continue to operate for dine-in, curbside service, takeout and delivery through our third-party partners. We appreciate your continued support as we have been dealing with ongoing changes due to COVID-19. Food safety and sanitation have always been a top priority of ours and since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve implemented even stricter guidelines:
- Added plexiglass shields at interaction and pick up points.
- Applied Social Distancing floor markers so that those that do pick up take out and our delivery drivers know where to stand and to easily keep appropriate distancing.
- Introduced curbside service to limit person-to-person contact. All staff are wearing face masks for curbside pickup.
- Maintaining constant and strict handwashing techniques.
- Wearing gloves at all times, and changing them frequently
- Regularly disinfecting high-touch areas, such as doors, drink machines, payment devices, and countertops
- Distanced our patio seating 8 feet apart so that those that do need a place to sit, can do so comfortably and safely.
- Continuing to follow the highest food & safety standards and staff are certified ServeSafe.
We appreciate all of the support we’ve received from both new and old guests and look forward to continuing to serve you!
For the most current information on COVID-19, including government health guidelines, visit: