- Contest Rules
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by sharing a pic or video (and say why they treasure her) on Atlanta Bread’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages of their mom and use the #TreasureMom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Atlanta Bread (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Atlanta Bread will randomly select recipients for prize(s). All decisions of the judges are final.
- PRIZES: Up to 4 winners will be selected and will receive an Atlanta Bread gift card, with a maximum value of $25.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via social media within 5 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Atlanta Bread a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with the submitters’ names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and that later comes into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Atlanta Bread the foregoing license and, if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Atlanta Bread is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within these requirements may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Atlanta Bread. Atlanta Bread reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including Submissions provided by the Participants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, OR TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and you agree to release them from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Atlanta Bread and not to Facebook, or Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Atlanta Bread and our trusted partners.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Atlanta Bread in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Atlanta Bread is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email/social posts or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, Atlanta Bread may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Atlanta Bread from any liability resulting from or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: